|Term Of Use
The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions upon the Users usage of the website www.microtelesoft.com
- The term "User" shall mean the User who is browsing the website www.microtelesoft.com (Site)
- The domain address www.microtelesoft.com is owned by microtelesoft . All content present on this Site, including all the software, text, images, graphics,video and audio used on this Site, is exclusive and proprietary material owned by microtelesoft
- The microtelesoft name and logo are trademarks which belong to and are owned
by microtelesoft.These trademarks may not be used in any manner
whatsoever without prior written consent from microtelesoft
- By using the Site, the User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms
and conditions and these terms and conditions may be revised or modified at
any time by microtelesoft without any notice to the User
- No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished,
uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written
permission from microtelesoft. All rights not expressly granted here in are
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate
copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or
civil penalties. Microtelesoft may monitor access to the site.
- Microtelesoft may terminate the User's access to the site at any time for any
reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of
information and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- iv. Microtelesoft makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without
limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with
respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and
services provided on the site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available"
- Microtelesoft shall have no responsibility for any damage to user's computer
system or loss of data that results from the download of any content,
materials,information from the site.
- Microtelesoft may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the site at
any time, including, its content or features.
- Microtelesoft will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without
limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including, but
not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss
ofprograms or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the site,
or any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Microtelesoft harmless from
and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable
attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the user of the
content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources
believed to be reliable. Microtelesoft disclaims all warranties as to the
accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and
services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors
of the Site. The User agrees that Microtelesoft is not responsible for the
availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The user is
requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy
and other topics before use. Microtelesoft is not responsible for third party
content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements
and advertisements, and the User shall bear all risks associated with the use of
such content. Microtelesoft is not responsible for any loss or damage of any
sort that the User may incur from dealing with any third party.
|Mission & Vision
The mission of Microtelesoft is to make every individual earn and step forward towards success. IT Ideaz help in motivate and shape the individual in such a manner so he/she will tend towards using innovative or fully different strategies for running the business.
Microtelesoft we envision an environment whereby we are capable of effectively utilizing people, resources and technology so that this combination effectually assists our clients in reaching the pinnacle of success in their online business.
To understand the needs of our clients and provide them with quality, result oriented and cost-effective solutions.
We are fair and honest in all our interactions.
We treat our clients, our employees, our suppliers and the community with respect.
We seek to apply the best possible skills, knowledge and experience to all our services to clients.
We encourage innovation, continuous improvement and learning
We ensure that our business practices and culture stimulate exchange of information and knowledge among our staff so that they and our clients benefit from the company’s gaining knowledge base.