No Obligation Email Now
Hospital Management Software (HMS)
Microtelesoft is a software company for the Hospitals to manage their day to day work as well as facilaitates a strong reporting system. Our Hospital Management System (HMS) can look after Inpatients, OPD patients, records, database treatments, status illness, and billings. It also maintains hospital information such as ward ID, Doctord in Charge, and Department administering.
Hospital Management System (HMS) has following Features :
- Help Desk
- Web based Paitient Registration
- General Store& Inventory
- Bed Management
- InPaitient & OutPaitient Management
- Nuclear Medicine
- Staff Management
- Financial Accounting
- User Manager
- Doctor Management
- Inventory Management
Hospital Management System (HMS) Software has some benifits :
We also offer:
- HMS enables hospitals and doctors to better serve their patients.
- Improved quality of patient care.
- Increased nursing productivity.
- Reducing the time spent by staff filling out forms, freeing resources for more critical tasks.
- Better quality of care, procedures and service to Patients.
- Control over the costs incurred by diagnosis-related groups.
- Hospital Management System
- Hospital Management Software
- Medical System Software
- Hospital Software
- Medical Billing Software
- Hospital Management Website
- Online Hospital Management System
Hospital Management System
An electronic management in a Hospital or a Nursing Home would require to very precise and must result into cost cutting and efficient management. We have developed this revolutionary product ” Hospital Management System” is very accurate in its approach and suit all environments including large, medium or small sites. The crucial points that “Hospital Management System” emphasis on are listed in the following paragraphs which in turn justify your purchase.
- You will require less number of staff to cater more patients in same time or even less. You would have the choice to re-deploy them at other suitable locations.
- Hospital Management System not only provides an opportunity to the hospital to enhance their patient care but also can increase the profitability of the organization.
- Hospital Management System would enable Hospitals or Nursing Homes to serve the rapidly growing number of health care consumers in a cost-effective manner.
- Hospital Management System can also save extra money on your current computer hardware shopping. Check up with our executive to more on this.
- Hospital administrators would be able to significantly improve the operational control and thus streamline operations.
- This would enable to improve the response time to the demands of patient care because it automates the process of collecting, collating and retrieving patient information.
- The senior doctors would spend his precious time more in clinical activities than to put in clerical activities otherwise.
- This software interface would also save them a lot of time for special jobs only.
- Accounting sometimes becomes awfully pathetic and complex. This product will eliminate any such complexity, since the retrieval of information through its MIS will become virtually on the tip of your fingers.
- Very important for some, the reduced cost of the manpower would pay for the cost of this product within a short time after its implementation.
Modules Of Hospital Management System
Registration is the first point of actual transaction between a patient and a hospital. Our Registration System creates a grid that enables information pertaining to all subsequent services to be collated into an integrated record.
- Unique Patient ID Number for each patient.
- One-point capture of all patient details
- Tracking of multiple visits.
Out Patient Management System
Outpatients Module aims to maximize patient throughout and ensures efficient handling by tracking every step from appointment booking to clinic sessions to drugs dispensation to final billing.
- Scheduling appointments
- Segregation according to doctors / departments
- Doctor's consultation & investigation orders to labs Outpatient billing
Diagnostic Lab Management system
Routine treatment as well as surgical procedures is heavily dependent on correct diagnostic reports. The Diagnostic Lab Management System enables error-free diagnostic record to be accessed easily by consulting doctors, operating surgeons and other departments.
- Customizable investigation set & reports
- Packages for multiple investigations
- Facility for procedures
- Incentive computation for eligible consultants
- Integration of Lab bills with Outpatient and
- Ward Patient bills
Ward Patient Management System
Care of ward patients involves the widest range of resources available in a hospital. The Ward Patients Management System tracks every service to a patient from the time of admission to the point of final billing and discharge.
- Allocation of wards and beds
- Consultant's visit details
- Diagnostic tests, treatment & drugs prescribed and administered
- Surgical procedures
Operating Theatre management System
The Operating Management System is a fast & accurate system for scheduling and conducting surgical procedures with an objective of maximizing utilization of Theatres. Facilities for relevant report generation relieve theatre staff of time-consuming paperwork
- Support for multiple theatres, sessions and surgeons
- Operating theatre schedules
- Generation of theatre register using actual details entered after the procedureO
- ne-point entry automatically triggers relevant bill entries
Patient Billing System
At the heart of the patient transaction system is the billing module. All financial transactions are captured in this module from all services availed by the patient. Elaborate set-up facility allows one to configure the module to include different rates
- Facility to enter and correct entries of all services at one point
- Takes into account patient eligibility for various services depending on category, insurance, requirements, etc.
- Direct link to financial accounts module
- Tracking of commissions & discounts Tracking of corporate patients
Financial Management System
The Financial Management System covers all areas of accounting procedures in a hospital environment.
- General ledger and account payable
- Customized report format
- User-defined on-line inquiry options
- ssets register with details of fixed assets
Inventory Management System
The Inventory Management System deals with all item purchased by and stored in different stores run by hospital.
- Support for multiple stores
- Creation of purchase order
- Goods received note
- Issues and transfer of material
- Purchase and sales returns
- Batch number and expiry reference for relevant items
- Can handle independent drug stores
Other General Modules
- Appointment Scheduling
- Admission Discharge Transfer
- Bed Management
- Wards Management Module
- Patient Relations
- Blood Bank
- Equipment Maintenance System (EMS)
- Insurance and Contracts Management
- Management Information System (MIS)
- Hospital Administration
- Roster Management
Hospital Management System offers hospital administrators easy and convenient access to all relevant data pertaining to a patient in the form of medical record. The record can be used both for archival purpose as well as MIS reporting. The information captured includes bed details, consultation records, diagnosis results, treatment, procedures and drugs administered.
- Diagnosis according to ICD codes
- Multiple procedures through ICP codes
- Procedure report segregated by consultants
- Important drugs administered for a disease
Note:HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM can be customizable as per the client’s requirement.
Microtelesoft approach is to take your project, and break it up into modules to quickly decide on your exact requirements. We will then build a quote, and a project plan after the work is agreed on. Contact Us
Our USA offices located in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, San Diego, Los Vegas, Washington DC, Phinix and Seattle. Our offices in India located at Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Bhubaneswar (Orissa), Kolkata, Pune and Mysore, Ahmedabad. Our UK office is located in London. Our France office is located in Paris. Our Germany office is located in Berlin. Our Australia office is located in Sydney. Our Brazil office is located in Sao Paulo. Our Japan office is located in Tokyo. All the offices are staffed for web and software development, SEO services, SEO outsourcing, IT outsourcing and SEO ranking consultants.